Good afternoon Panther Band Family! I hope you and your families have had a restful and safe summer! I can't believe it's almost time to get the 2022 season up and running in full force. I know our students are ready to work hard and have another memorable and amazing marching season.
I attached the summer schedule, just in case you need it. We anticipate having another stellar season but it's going to take everyone's commitment and hard work to make this season successful. If any have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Some important things to remember before you attend camp:
1. Get outside! (move around, walk outside, take a jog around the block).
2. Start hydrating with more water, less sugar drinks.
3. Make sure you have comfortable clothing, cap, and tennis shoes.
4. Have a big water jug ready for camp.
5. Sunblock is your best friend.
6. Have your music rehearsed and ready to perform (show music MUST be learned for a varsity spot)
7. Have a great attitude!
As we get closer, we will have more information about fees, booster meetings, volunteer meetings, fundraisers, and our annual Hot Dog Howdy! Have a fantastic week and we will see you soon!