Good morning Panther Band Family!
This is an announcement to give some important band updates for the month of September. The season has officially started but our competition season will start in 11 days! Here are some things to remember:
1. This week is our middle school band night. We are excited to have our middle school bands come out and have an awesome time with our high school students.
2. This Friday, our halftime performance will include the middle schools so we will be performing our show AT THE END of the game so stick around for a superior performance.
3. Please check your email for the tentative itinerary for our first competition (BOA-McAllen). We are super excited to showcase the kid's hard work. Please plan ahead for student drop off/pick up.
4. Our Fan Pledge Fundraiser is officially done. As of today, we have raised $41,790!! WOW! Just incredible! We are truly blessed! Thank you to our Panther Band Community for the support.
5. This is the 3rd week of school so students are starting to get daily assignments and homework. Our goal as a band is to have 100% eligibility. Please help remind your student about turning in work, attending tutoring, and utilize flex time during the school day.
As always, if you have any questions, please reach out to our staff. We hope to see you this week at Farris. Continue to cheer on the band! We love your energy and we can feel it! Have a great day!